Tricolour is in the air as Republic day approaches, Pirate Of Kitchen in collaboration with Woman’s Era Kitchen brings you these beautiful Tricolour Rava Idli which are naturally coloured with vegetables.
These Idlis have all the goodness of Peas and Carrots made with Rava batter making it all the more healthy. Gets ready in no time these Idlis are great for breakfast and quick snacking.
Accompany these Healthy Tricolour Rava Idli with your choice of chutney or Sambhar and enjoy the goodness of vegetables in idlis with your family.
Enjoy the spirit of Republic Day with these Tricolour triple goodness Idlis…. Happy Republic Day!
Ingredients and Quantity
- 2 Cups – Rava / Semolina
- 1/2 Tbsp – Salt
- 1/4 Tbsp – Baking Soda
- 3/4 Cup – Diluted curd (or more)
- 2 Tbsp- Peas Puree (Grind Boiled peas +Water)
- 2 Tbsp- Carrot Puree (Grind Carrot +Water)
- Olive oil to grease Idli Moulds
How to Cook?
- Take Rava/Semolina and mix salt and baking powder
- Now mix diluted curd
- Now divide the batter in three equal parts
- Now in one part add Peas puree (Boil the peas in some water and grid into puree)
- In another part part add Carrot puree (Boil carrot in some water and grid into puree)
- Grease idli mould with olive oil and place one spoon each of the better in the moulds
- Cook in steam for 10-15mins
- Your Tricolour Triple Tasty Rava Idli is ready.
- Serve with Sambhar, chutney or just like that.