Whole Wheat Eggless Mango Cake | Mango Cake | Eggless Mango Cake (Video)
Whole Wheat Eggless Mango Cake is easy to make and easier to finish. With step by step video you will enjoy making this recipe hassle free.
Hello Friends! I know I have been away for a while now, was little tied up with office things and life chaos. But now that I am back, I will not disappoint you. This time I got you this beautiful Whole Wheat Eggless Mango Cake .
This cake is every bit a master piece and can be the centre of attraction for any party or gathering.
With the touch of lemon syrup on top gives this Cake gives a kick of flavours that burst out in your mouth with first bite. Every bite is loaded with fresh mango chunks and crumbly texture.This Whole Wheat Eggless Cake is such a delight to the eyes and a treat to your palate.
So all those mango lovers, don’t hold back! This season, enjoy mangoes in a healthy way..try this beautiful Whole Wheat Eggless Mango Cake with lemon syrup and make the most out mangoes.
The Cake is fruity with Mango bites inside and tangy with lemon, it makes a great dessert for your weekend get together. Made with whole wheat flour makes it more healthy so that you can enjoy it guilt free.
Here is a quick video for you
Whole Wheat Eggless Mango Cake | Mango Cake | Eggless Mango Cake
This season, enjoy mangoes in a healthy way..try this beautiful Whole Wheat Eggless Mango Cake with lemon syrup and make the most out mangoes.
- 1 Cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/2 Cup Semolina Flour
- 1 TSP Baking Powder
- 1/2 TSP Baking Soda
- Pinch of salt
- 1/3 Cup Cup Caster Sugar ((or more ))
- 1/3 Cup Canola Oil (or any oil with less fragrance)
- 1 TSP Vanilla Extract
- 1/3 Cup Yogurt
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- 1/4 Cup Hot Water
- 2 TBSP Ground Almonds
- 1 Cup Chopped Mangoes (Very ripped)
- 2 TBSP Caster Sugar
- 25 ml Lemon Juice
- 1 TBSP Lemon Zest
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees
- Take a big bowl and mix Wheat flour, Semolina flour, Baking powder, baking soda, baking powder, salt and keep it aside
- Now take mango and chopped in small cubes and keep aside
- Take a small bowl , add caster sugar, yogurt, vanilla extract, canola oil, sweetened condensed milk and whisk until sugar dissolves
- Pour wet ingredients in dry and fold nicely
- Add hot water and milk
- Add grounded almonds & mangoes & fold the batter well.
- Grease a baking tip & line with parchment paper.
- Place the batter & bake the cake for 25-30min at 180 degrees
or till the skewer comes out clean
- Once done cool down the cake a bit on wire rack
- Take a small bowl and add sugar, lemon juice, lemon zest and mix well.
- Make holes on the cake with a skewer & pour the lemon syrup over
- Top with mango puree and more almonds
- Garnish with mint leaves