When it comes to health, Protein is one essential nutrient which we should have in our diet on a daily basis & Soya stands on my top list. Its a perfect substitute of mutton for vegetarians as it is power packed with protein & other essential nutrients. Its low in fat & has zero cholesterol. You can use this super food with different dishes as it has this unique quality of soaking flavors while cooking. I cook it in so many dishes & every time it taste just superb. This time I bring you an easy snack for your party table with minimal ingredients & ample taste. So must try these splendid Soya Skewers for your weekend house party.
- Prep time: 00 Hrs 15 Mins
- Cooking time: 00 Hrs 15 Mins
- Serves: 4 Person(s)
- Category: Veg
- Cuisine Type: Indian, North Indian
- Good for: Lunch, Snacks, Dinner
Ingredients & Quantity
- 2 cup Soya flakesQuiq
- 1 cup peas
- 1 tbs oatmeal
- 1 medium size onion, finely chopped
- 1 carrot, grated
- 2 tbs ginger – garlic paste
- 2-3 green chils, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup paneer, gated
- 1 tbs garam masala
- 1 tbs black pepper, freshly ground
- 2 tbs coriander leaves, finely chopped
- 1 tbs + sprinkle chaat masala
- olive oil for brushing
- salt to taste
How to Cook?
- Soak soya flakes in hot water for 5 mins. Take enough water.
- Boil peas as well, till soften.
- Now, strain soya & peas & mince it for 5 seconds in a mincer.
- Now add all the leftover ingredients together & mix well.
- Keep it a side for 15 mins.
- Now after 15 mins grease your hands with oil. Skew on skewers and grill in the pre-heated oven for 10 mins at 220 C, occasionally turning them, & brushing them with oil. so that they are evenly brown on all sides.
- Sprinkles some chaat masala & serve hot with onions dipped in Pudina chutney.
- You can also grill them on grill pan if you dont have oven or OTG at home