Kachhi Aami Kick | Raw Mango Chutney
The mangoes are here and time now to get indulged in them. Mangoes are king in every form weather you like it raw or fully ripped. This summers I started off with these beautiful raw mangoes. Raw mango is a good source of vitamin B which is beneficial to maintain good health. In India Raw mangoes are used in several ways; pickles, drinks, curries, dishes, chutneys. People are in love with this summer fruit to the core and why not, mangoes have every reason for people to drool over them.
Due to the presence of vitamin C, raw mangoes are highly beneficial in strengthening immune system. They are good source of protein and helps in throwing away all waste products from the body. So guys if you really want to start a fresh this summers; indulge in this extremely healthy Chutney which will refresh your taste buds!!!
- Prep time: 00 Hrs 05 Mins
- Cooking time: 00 Hrs 10 Mins
- Serves: 4 Person(s)
- Category: Veg
- Cuisine Type: Biryani, Breakfast, Brunch, Chaat, Indian, Street
- Good for: Lunch, Snacks, Dinner
Ingredients & Quantity
- 2 medium size raw mangoes
- 1 cup coriander leaves
- 1/2 cup mint leaves
- 4 green chilis
- 2 green onions white portion only
- salt to taste
How to cook?
- In a mixer grinder jar add all the ingredients together & coarsely grind.
- Now add salt & mix well
- Refrigerate & use it anytime with snacks, chapati, breads, pakoras etc. Best tastes with Dal Chawal 🙂