Yipeeee! its time for some sweet tooth :)must be thinking me talking about sweets yess!! Its sweet, its yummy & on top of it its healthy 🙂 Well this is my recent invention & my friends are going gaga about it.
I named it Tofu Choco Mud Pie.. as its main ingredient is Tofu, guys if you don’t believe your eyes. follow this amazing recipe & you will never regret your crave for sweets. This high protein Tofu Choco Mud Pie is a must must try for all you sweet lovers… Just indulge in it guiltfree 🙂
- Prep time: 00 Hrs 20 Mins
- Cooking time: 00 Hrs 00 Mins
- Serves: 4 Person(s)
- Category: Veg
- Cuisine Type: Bakery, Breakfast, Cafe
- Good for: Breakfast, Brunch, Snacks
Ingredients & Quantity
- 1 pack or (250 gms)of Soft fresh Tofu
- 1 cup dark chocolate (60 % coco or less as per your taste)
- 2 spoon brown sugar (Optional)
- 4 tbs skimmed milk
- 1/2 tbs vanilla essence
- 1 1/2 tbs coco powder
- 1/2 cup walnut, chopped
- 1 tbs peanut butter
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pie crust (optional)
How to cook?
- Melt the dark chocolate in microwave or boil in double boiler.
- Now grate tofu in mixer grinder into smooth paste
- Add coco powder, melted chocolate, milk, peanut butter & vanilla essence & grind into smooth paste
- Now take a baking dish & put pie crust on the base.
- Pour the mixture in the pie crust & sprinkle walnuts over it. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
- Serve it whenever you desire for sweets:)
- You can replace pie crust with whole wheat bread slices
- You can go for any chocolate instead of dark
- You can skip peanut butter
- If you are putting milk chocolate avoid adding extra sugar
- Remember tofu should be fresh & firm