Baked Chocolate Gujiya | Chocolate Gujiya In Airfryer (Video Recipe)
This Holi, try these super delicious Baked Chocolate Gujiya. Give a twist to your traditional Gujiya and make these beautiful scrumptious healthy hearty Baked Chocolate Gujiya.
I made these Gujiyas in airfryer, but you can deep fry them in desi ghee or can bake in microwave.
Baked to perfection; golden, crispy from outside & chocolatey soft inside, these Baked Chocolate Gujiya make a beautiful gift for Holi.
So what are you waiting for, try this interesting recipe on your own. Here is a quick video for the recipe.
Ingredients & Quantity
- 1 Cup – Maida
- 1 TBSP – Semolina/Suji
- 1/4 Cup – Desi Ghee
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 Cup- White chocolate (Shredded)
- 2 TBSP – Khajur/Dates
- 1 TBSP – Condensed Milk
- 2 TBSP – Almonds (Crushed)
- 2 TBSP – Pistachio (Crushed)
- 1 TBSP – Elaichi/cardamom Powder
- Maple syrup/honey/sugar syrup for garnish
- Condensed milk for garnish
- Rose petals for garnish
- Desi Ghee for greasing
How To Make?
- Take Maida, Suji, Salt in a deep bowl
- Add Desi Ghee and water to kneed the dough, dough has to be soft
- Now wrap the dough in cling & let it rest fo 30 mins
- Meanwhile shred white chocolate, add dates/khajur, almonds, pistachio & elaichi/Cardamom powder
- Mix well adding condensed milk
- Now divide the dough in equal pedas & roll the pedas to make small puris
- Place the puri in gujiya mould and fill the chocolate mix
- Seal the gujiya with water and repeat the same steps to make other gujiyas
- Place the gujiyas in airfyer container & bake for 15-20 mins at 180 degrees
- Mid way grease with desi ghee
- Once baked golden, pour some maple syrup/sugar syrup/honey over
- Pour some white chocolate+milk sauce/condensed milk
- Garnish with crushed pistachio & dried rose petals
Tip: Always keep filled gujiyas covered with damp clothes before frying or baking to avoid them from drying
If you like to try more healthy desserts click here