Baked Apple Malpua | Healthy Baked Malpua (Video Recipe)
Have you ever tried Baked Malpua??? For those who are calorie conscious this one would be your sure shot pick.
These Malpuas are healthy in every way, made with wheat flour, apples and topped with Jaggery syrup what else you need???
So if you want to cut down those calories this Holi, try these Healthy Baked Apple Malpua 🙂
- 1 Cup – Wheat Flour
- 1/2 Cup- Semolina/Suji
- 1 TBSP- Elaichi powder/Cardamom powder
- 1 TBSP- Saunf powder/Fennel seeds
- 1 TSP- Salt 2-3 TBSP – Condensed Milk
- 2 TBSP – Almonds (Crushed)
- 2 TBSp – Pistachio (Crushed)
- Jaggery syrup (1 Cup Jaggery + 1 Cup water boiled to flowy thick syrup)
- Rose petals
- Desi Ghee for grease
How To Make?
- Mix Suji, Wheat Flou, Sauf/fennel powder, Elaichi/Cardamom powder, Salt, Condensed milk and milk to make batter
- Let the batter rest for 30mins, it will become more fluffy
- Now scoop the apple from centre and cut into tin round slices
- Now bring your batter after 30min, grease a baking try with desi ghee
- Dip apple slices in batter and place in the greased try
- Bake for 15-20mins at 180 degrees in convection or till they turn slight golden
- Once nicely baked, pour them in jaggery syrup (make syrup by boiling 1 cup Jaggery/sugar with 1 cup water and boil till thick flowy sauce)
- Soak the baked malpua in jaggery sauce nicely and the ready to plate.
- Top with some rabri, crushed almonds, pistachio & rose petals.
Also try My Baked Chocolate Gujiya , you will love them too 🙂