My magical mushrooms
My magical mushrooms are a nutrition packed recipe with an amazing combination of Mushrooms & Spring onions. At one hand Mushrooms are low in calories, fat-free, cholesterol-free, gluten-free, and very low in sodium, on the other hand Spring onions lowers the blood sugar level & are excellent source of dietary fiber. So must try this super healthy Magical Mushrooms now!!!
- Prep time: 00 Hrs 10 Mins
- Cooking time: 00 Hrs 20 Mins
- Serves: 4 Person(s)
- Category: Veg
- Cuisine Type: Homestyle Cooking, Indian
- Good for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Snacks, Dinner
Ingredients & Quantity
- 2 cups button mushrooms, cut in halfs
- 4 spring onions roughly chopped, keep white & green part separate
- 2 green chilies, chopped
- 1 1/2 tbs ginger paste
- 1 1/2 spoon garlic paste
- 1 medium tomato, big cubes
- 1 tbs yoghurt
- 1/2 tbs red chili powder
- 1/2 tbs turmeric powder
- 1/2 table spoon fresh garam masala
- 1 tbs coriander powder
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 tbs kasoori methi
- 1 tbs roasted sesame seeds
- 1 tej patta
How to cook?
- Boil mushrooms in water for 5 mins and strain but do not through the water
- Now in a Pan, take olive oil & add tej patta. As it starts crackling add spring onion whites.
- After 5 mins add ginger & garlic paste
- Saute for sometime & add all the spices except Garam masala with some water. Use the same water which has been drained from Mushroom
- No add mushrooms & salt, after 5 mins add tomatoes. Saute till it gets tender.
- Now add garam masla, yoghurt & kasoori methi, mix well .
- Add 1/2 cup water & cover the lid to cook till it gets dry.
- Now add spring onion greens, cook for 2 mins & garnish with sesame seeds
- Serve hot with Chapati or Rice.
- If you have this amazing dish leftover in your fridge, make grilled sandwich the next morning, its extremely fantastic for breakfast.