Healthy Ragi Dosa With Egg White Omelette
I know I have been missing all this while and haven’t share any of my healthy recipes. I have been busy with work and sorting out life issue. Now that I am back, I would like to apologise for not able to connect for so long.
Today I am gonna share this really healthy and easy recipe for my beautiful Healthy Ragi dosa with egg white omelette. Sounds interesting, isn’t it??
I have recently started this crossfit training and I am loving it. My new regime is inspiring me to try new healthy recipes and I am kind of loving these experiments in my kitchen.
One of the most important ingredient I am in love with these days and always lying in my kitchen cabinet is Ragi. Ragi is one such super grain that has recently made a comeback. Popularly known as Finger Millet or Nachni in North India.
Ragi flour is loaded with Calcium and It has some of the greatest health benefits such as Weightloss, Diabetes control, reverts skin ageing, helps anaemia etc.. So now you see why I am so fond of this amazing flours
This protien packed super Healthy Ragi Dosa with Egg white Omelette is a great way to start your day, keeps you in shape with its amazing health benefits. Lets get started..
Ingredients & Quantity
- 1 Ragi Flour
- 1/2 Cup Multigrain flour
- 1/2 Cup Curd + 1/2 Cup Water
- 1 Tsp Sodium bicarbonate
- 1 Tsp Sea salt
- 2 Egg whites (I am making two dosa here, you can use eggs as per the quantity of Dosa you are making)
- 1 Medium onion(Finely chopped)
- 1-2 Green-Red chilli(Finely chopped)
- Salt to taste
- Crushed black pepper
- Kasoori Methi (optional)
How To Make?
- Mix Ragi flour and Multigrain flour together
- Now add curd to the mixture, followed by water and nicely whisk to make smooth batter
- Keep the batter for 12-50 mins covered in sun or to any hot corner, this will help batter to rise
- Add sodium bicarbonate and salt, mix well
- Heat a flat non stick pan/dosa pan and grease it with olive oil.
- Slowly with a small dosa spoon spread the batter over the pan starting from centre spread it in round motion.
- In a bowl whisk egg whites nicely and pour half in the centre of the dosa
- Now put chopped onions, green chilies, salt, black pepper and Kasoori methi.
- Now let the dosa cook nicely from the bottom
- Grease with oil if required
- Flip and lightly cook the egg white as well
- Repeat the same steps for others
- Serve them hot with your favourite chutney or sauce
- I enjoyed them with Raw mango chutney
Do feel free to write me for any query or feedback, I would be happy to hear from you..For now Stay fit & Stay Healthy!