Quick Grilled Paneer Toast | Open Paneer Sandwich
This is my favourite recipe which I can have anytime during the day. Paneer (Cottage cheese) is one food which is always there in my refrigerator and I can eat it in any form.
This recipe includes basic ingredient which is readily available in every kitchen; Paneer/Cottage cheese and bread which is all time comfort food. Easy to grab while rushing to office or just want to have something light for dinner or a quick instant lunch.
Like an open sandwich, which is loaded with goodness of grilled Paneer/Cottage Cheese, this toast is filling and healthy. If yo are a non-vegetarian, you can use ham or bacon over a slice of bread and make them in your version.
This is one dish which you can eat anytime guilt free and hassle free..So try it now!!
- Prep time: 00 Hrs 10 Mins
- Cooking time: 00 Hrs 15 Mins
- Serves: 2 Person(s)
- Category: Veg
- Cuisine Type: Bakery, Brunch, Cafe, Homestyle Cooking, Indian
- Good for: Breakfast, Brunch, Snacks
Ingredients & Quantity
- 1 cup paneer big paneer cubes
- 1/2 cup capsicum, rough cubes
- 1 medium size onion, big slices
- 1/2 cup tomatoes
- 1/4 tbs red chillies
- 1/2 tbs turmeric powder
- 1/4 tbs garam masala
- 1 tbs kasoori methi
- 1/2 tbs white roasted seasme seeds for garnish
- 1 tbs youghurt
- 1/2 tbs olive oil
- Salt to taste
- 2 Whole wheat bread
- 1 tbs dry oregano
How to cook?
- In a grill pan, put olive oils. when it is hot add onion, capsicum, tomato, Paneer and grill them till brown.
- Now in an another pan, put the grilled vegetables, paneer & saute them with red chilli powder, turmeric powder, garam masala & salt
- Now add yoghurt to it & add kasoori methi & let it dry.
- Now toast a whole wheat bread with dry oregano & place the paneer mixture on top of it.
- Garnish with roasted sesame seeds