I never knew those spirals are called Tortellini but I always loved the shape and how they open into long ribbon like noodles while boiling. Egg Tortellini Pasta with Maggi Masala-E-Magic is an instant call today morning, while I was rushing to office.
Last night I came back from Goa, no don’t get excited as I don’t have any Goa stories, it was pure work. Oh! so if you guys don’t know, I work with a digital entertainment company as a Sr. Group Manager and my work is all around making new concepts for mobile based products like mobile sites,apps etc.. Sounds boring right? Yea some days it is.
Yeah! so at the so called offsite to Goa, we had a lot to hear form the management; like building business, marketing, strategies, content etc. People were so excited to be there but all we have seen is the hotel’s conference room. Though I was not expecting much out of this as I know how these business off sites work, you know been there done that but, I managed to get some Me time and walked on the beach side one of the eve (laugh!). At times just few moments with yourself revives you and refreshes you to the core.
Alright! This was Goa guys, I hope to visit soon again in future to explore the way it has to be explored.
You know I have done some amazing experiments in Kitchen when I am in hurry or short of time, Egg Tortellini with Maggi Masala-E-Magic is one of them. This is a quick fix for your breakfast or a quick snack to those sudden guests in the weekday evening or a comfort food anytime of the day. This recipe is a sure shot hit for that late night craving as well.
All you need is pasta of your choice (Any of your favourite shape), some vegetables, eggs, of course Maggi Masala- E- Magic and yes you sorted. If you are a vegetarian you can avoid eggs.
- Prep time: 00 Hrs 10 Mins
- Cooking time: 00 Hrs 20 Mins
- Serves: 2 Person(s)
- Category: Veg
- Cuisine Type: Café, Deli, Fusion, Homestyle, Fastfood
- Good for: Breakfast, Brunch, Snacks
Ingredients & Quantity
- 1 cup Tortellini Pasta
- 2 hardboiled eggs
- 1 medium sized onion, roughly cut in big chunks
- 1 medium sized capsicum, roughly cut in big chunks
- ½ cup sweet corn
- 1 ½ tbs maggi masala-e-magic (One small pack rs5)
- 1 tbs dried parsley
- ½ tbs chili flakes
- 1 tbs white vinegar
- 2-3 tbs extra virgin olive oil (or more to drizzle on top)
- Salt to taste
- Parsley for garnish (optional)
How to cook?
- Boil the pasta with some salt and 2-3 drops of oil in a deep pot with. Be careful while boiling the pasta. Always boil 5 mins less than the packet instructions. Water should always be triple the quantity of pasta.
- Meanwhile take a wok with olive oil and put all the vegetables in it.
- Saute for 3-4 mins, don’t cook too much, we need to maintain the crunch.
- Now once the pasta is cooked, strain the water and put the pasta in the wok.
- Saute nicely with vegetables, now sprinkle Maggi Masala- E- Magic
- Now take the boiled eggs, remove the yolks and cut in 1 inch chunks
- Add them to Pasta, Saute adding vinegar and dried parsley
- If you need extra spice, sprinkle some chili flakes
- Add salt to taste
- Garnish with parsley and more olive oil