Today in the morning, while I was getting ready for office I thought of cooking something quick & healthy for my breakfast.
I was in the mood to experiment a bit with my usual whole wheat bread toast, I thought of adding some tangy flavors & crunch to it & that’s how I cook this yummy, super easy & quick Dahi Ke Toast. There is no frying in the whole process just a bit of oil brushing, you can make them in Air fryer too but I like to make this on a flat pan(Tawa). I am sure you will love these amazing toast coated with curd & veges. A perfect start for the day & a super healthy indulgence…:)
- Prep time: 00 Hrs 15 Mins
- Cooking time: 00 Hrs 20 Mins
- Serves: 4 Person(s)
- Category: Veg
- Cuisine Type: Bakery, Breakfast, Brunch, Cafe, Deli, Fast Food,
- Good for: Breakfast, Brunch, Snacks
Ingredients & Quantity
- 1 cup Dahi (Curd)
- 2 wheat bread slice
- 1/4 capsicum, finely chopped
- 1/4 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1/4 yellow bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 green chili, finely chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 tomato, finely chopped
- 2 spoons Semolina (Rava or Sooji)
- black pepper grounded freshly (sprinkle)
- Salt to taste
- Olive oil for brushing
- Oregano (Sprinkle)
How to cook?
- Take Dahi (Curd) in a bowl, whisk to make a smooth paste
- Add semolina to it & keep for 5 mins
- Now add all the veges in the mixture with salt, add some water if you see the paste is so dry or thick
- Now cut each bread slice in 4 squares
- Put them in the mixture one by one & coat them well with veges
- Meanwhile heat the pan & brush some olive oil on it.
- Now place the toast one by one on the pan
- Flip to check for golden brown color on both side.
- Now sprinkle some oregano & black pepper
- Serve hot with your choice of sauce or just grab it as it is.
- You can skip the mentioned veges & and can add your choice of vegetables