I started liking this new thing of video making, its fun to create videos and with the kind of response I got for my last video, I feel more confident and trying hard to create something worth watching. Now this time its Blueberry And Yogurt Oats Muffins.
As we all know Breakfast is the most critical meal of the day and one should never skip the first meal. I have been religiously following this routine and never skip my Breakfast, but most of the people I interact finds it really hard to innovate Breakfast on a routine basis. But trust me its not that difficult. We can innovate our meals with simple things available in our kitchen.
If you are tired of eating those old fashioned overnight oats, try something new and exciting. These Blueberry And Yogurt Oats Muffins could be your best friend for Breakfast or anytime of the day. These super healthy Oats muffins with natural sweetness of Honey and Blueberries with Yogurt make a great meal to kick start your day.
You can make them in good batch for a week and store in refrigerator, these could be a great teatime snack too. They taste best when warm, so whenever you plan to eat them just microwave them for 30 secs and here you go…ready to drool over. Sharing is a quick video!
Ingredients & Quantity
- 1/2 Cup All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 Cup Rolled Oats
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 Whole Egg
- 1/2 Cup Plain Yogurt
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 2 tbsp Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Cup Blueberry (Frozen Or Fresh)
How to cook?
- Pre-heat the oven at 180 degrees celcius
- Take a deep bowl
- Now add all-purpose flour, oats, baking soda, salt and mix them well
- Now take another bowl, break a whole egg whisk until fluffy
- Add yogurt, honey, milk and vanilla extract to it and mix well
- Now pour wet ingredients over wet and fold the batter lightly
- Now fold the Blueberries
- Grease muffin cups with olive oil
- And divide the batter in the cups evenly
- Put them in baking tray and bake at 180 degree Celsius for 18-20mins
- Check pricking the tooth pick, it should come out clean
- Cool on a rack and your Blueberry And Yogurt Oats Muffins are ready
- You can store them in airtight container in refrigerator for a week
You can also try some of these Quick Breakfast ideas;
If you like the recipe please don’t forget to comment below 🙂 your comments can make my day!