Apple Cinnamon Bread Roll 2 Ways | Healthy Breakfast Bread Roll | Easy Apple Cinnamon Recipe
Apple Cinnamon Bread Roll is a perfect fix for your breakfast, Its a heathy and tasty way to start your morning. As they say an apple a day keeps doctor’s away, this is the best way to include Apple in your diet.
When You think of Apple Cinnamon, I am sure your mind goes to Apple Cinnamon Pie. But I think Apple Cinnamon is such a versatile filling it can be used in many ways. If you are sweet tooth, this can be your perfect anytime dessert topped with Ice cream or whipped cream. This filling also makes great sandwich stuffing.
Apple cinnamon filling is made with Apples, Cinnamon, Butter & Sugar. I am using Brown Sugar to make this filling, but it can be replaced with white. Here you will see Apple Cinnamon Bread Roll in two ways. One way of making them is baking the rolls in Oven and another is tossing on a pan.
Here is a video that will give detailed description on Apple Cinnamon Bread Roll both ways with additional toppings.
Lets get started…..
- 1 Apple
- 1 Tbsp Butter (More for greasing the pan)
- 2 Tsp Brown Sugar (Or white)
- 1/4th Tsp Cinnamon Powder (Dalchini Powder)
- Nutella or Melted Chocolate or Chocolate Syrup Or Icecream (Optional)
- Almond (For Garnish Optional)
- Take apple and Chop in cubes, you can also remove the peal and use it (I used with the peal)
- Now take butter in a pan, heat and once melted add 70% of chopped apples (Adding 70% now and 30% later will give you a nice bite in the filling and wont be mushy)
- After 5 mins add Brown sugar and cinnamon
- Once you see your apples are a bit soft, like breakable easily. Add rest 30% of the apples.
- Cook it for another 5-7mins and take out in a bowl to cool it down.
- Take 4-5 bread slices, cut the sides ( Use the sides for bread crumbs or Bread Upma/Poha)
- Now using water, pat dry the bread slices and spoon out the filling, roll gently ( Don’t use lot of water to make the rolls, else they will take more time to cook and become soggy)
- Once you roll up all the slices, you can cook them in 2 ways.
- One is to put in the oven for 30min at 180c.
- Another way is to grease the pan with butter and toast them nicely from all sides.
- Once done, drizzle nutella or melted chocolate and almonds if you are having it for breakfast.
- If your having them as dessert, take scoop or two of Vanilla icecream or whipped cream and Enjoy!
Need More apple Recipes?? click here