Yipee! Its Saturday & I am gonna cook, eat & relax.. Honestly I love this day of week, going office from Monday to friday. Weekends are the best time & yess Maa is here so I thought of treating her with something yummy & super healthy. Today I am making Apple Cinnamon Wheat Bran Tortilla Wrap.
Wheat Bran Tortilla wraps are stuffed with all the healthy things you can even imagine. It has apple, cinnamon which aids to weight loss, it has honey, museli cereals, dry fruits & yess peanut butter. By now you can make out what a wonder I am gonna create today:) My mom loved my Apple Cinnamon Wheat Bran tortilla wrap & she asked for more. Oh yess if you have kids at home these wraps are a great tiffin companion.. Your kids will go mad over them..so what are you waiting for try them today:)
Ingredients & Quantity
- 1 cup wheat bran
- 1 cup wheat flour
- 1 cup apple, chopped with skin
- 4 tbs dark chocolate peanut butter
- /2 cup museli cereals
- 2 tbs cinnamon powder(1/2 tbs each wrap)
- 2 spoon honey(1/2 tbs each wrap)
- 2 spoon almond flakes(1/2 tbs each wrap)
- 2 spoon walnut kernels, chopped(1/2 tbs each wrap)
- Chocolate syrup for garnish
How to cook?
- Prepare soft dough mixing wheat flour & bran.
- Prepare thin rotis (tortilla) on a flat pan adding 2-3 drops of oil
- Now once the rotis (tortilla)are done, spread peanut butter over it
- Now putt apple cubes, cereals, cinnamon, honey, walnut & almonds on it.
- Now wrap & cut in halves
- Garnish with chocolate syrup & your wraps are ready to be served.
You can use readymade tortillas as well.