Hello people! This week I found out an interesting & super healthy food in super market, No actually its not a food, its a drink?ummm No actually its a type of Milk 🙂 yes you heard it right.
Now you must be thinking Milk had been discovered ages back, Whats new in Milk??? I will tell you, its not just Milk its …..Soya Milk..hehhehe & when I tell you the enormous benefits of it, you will find its not just soya milk, its super duper healthy milk.
You know we all, like most of the people in India lacks vitamin D being vegetarians. Because vegetarians don’t have much of the choice to manage the quantity of vitamin D required for our body. Soya milk is one such thing which you can include in your routine with other vitamin D rich foods like cheese, orange juice, mushrooms & almonds..as it has good amount of vitamin D , but many people wont enjoy its taste, so I am gonna play around a bit with this super milk. I am sharing an extremely simple & quick recipe today with minimal ingredients & maximum taste. So here you go…
- Prep time: 00 Hrs 10 Mins
- Cooking time: 00 Hrs 00 Mins
- Serves: 4 Person(s)
- Category: Veg
- Cuisine Type: Cafe, Deli, Homestyle Cooking
- Good for: Breakfast, Beverages
Ingredients & Quantity
- 1 big mango fully ripped (any type of your choice)
- 1/2 cup soya milk, chilled (unsweetened)
- 1 cup water, chilled
- 2 tbs sugar free (or as per the sweetness of mango)
- 1 tbs multi color chocolate vermicelli (optional for garnish)
How to cook?
- Peal mango a7 cut them in rough pieces
- Now put it in blender, add soya milk, water & sugar, blend it into a smoothie.You can add crushed ice if you need it more chilled
- Now take any glass of your choice & serve your mango soya milk smoothies with colorful chocolate vermicelli garnish:)