Under 100 Calories Banana Oats Stuffed Muffins
This is my latest invention & my friends totally love these. The discovery started when i went on limiting my calories to 1000 per day, i started exploring different low calorie foods. This recipe also build my love for banana as i use to hate it and it was no where in my routine at all. By the end of the recipe you would discover my fondness for these yummilliciuos cute little pots, each one with a surprise inside. This super healthy surprise pots are everyone’s favorite and everyone can indulge in this guilt free desert.
- Prep time: 00 Hrs 15 Mins
- Cooking time: 00 Hrs 20 Mins
- Serves: 10 Person(s)
- Category: Contains Egg
- Cuisine Type: Bakery, Breakfast, Cafe, Desserts
- Good for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Snacks, Dinner
Ingredients & Quantity
- 1 1/2 powdered oats
- 1 tbs baking powder
- 1/2 tbs baking soda
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tbs cinnamon powder
- 1/2 tbs vanilla essence
- 2 medium banana very riped
- 1/2 cup low fat yoghurt
- 1/2 cup old school oats, flattened
- 1/2 cup of honey or 3 stevia sachet
- 2 tbs melted chocolate
- 2 tbs peanut butter
- 2 strawberries
- 2 tbs strawberry marmalade
- 2 almonds
- 2 spoon neutela
- 2 spoon blueberry marmalade
How to cook?
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. grease well your 10 cup muffin tin rack with olive oil
- In a bowl whisk together powdered oat, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon & keep aside.
- Now in a different b mix mashed banana, low fat yogurt, egg whites, and vanilla essence together until well combined and smooth. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix with light hand until combined
- Now pour the batter in the muffin cups & sprinkle flattened oats and bake for 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
- Let the muffin cool down for 10 mins. Now spoon out the muffins from middle & fill 2 of them with strawberry marmalade, 2 with peanut butter, 2 with melted chocolate, 2 with neutela and 2 with blueberry mermalade