Pot Pot Potatoes (Healthy Snacking)- Tofu Stuffed Potato
Stuffed Potato is every ones favourite, since I have grown up eating them. Its the most found food in every kitchen and everyone just love to indulge in them in any form. Personally now I stopped eating them but I crave for them at times.
So this time I thought of making something healthy yet mouth watering dish from them. These small potato pots filled with tofu will melt in your mouth as they are super delicious & a great starter to kick off your dinner.
- Prep time: 00 Hrs 15 Mins
- Cooking time: 00 Hrs 45 Mins
- Serves: 4 Person(s)
- Category: Veg
- Cuisine Type: North Indian
- Good for: Lunch, Snacks, Dinner
Ingredients & Quantity
- 4 medium size potatos
- 1 cup yoghurt
- 1 cup grated tofu
- 8-10 cashew nuts, roughly chopped
- 5-7 pistachio, roughly chopped
- 5-7 raisins
- 1 pinch cardamom powder
- 1 tbs ginger, finely chopped
- 2-3 green chili, finely chopped
- 1 tbs red chili powder
- 1 tbs garam masala powder
- 1 tbs kasoori methi
- 1 pinch turmeric powder
- 1 tbs cumin powder, freshly prepared
- 1 tbs ginger – garlic paste
- 2 tbs oil
- 1 lemon
- Salt to taste
- chat masala for sprinkling
How to cook?
- Peel the potatoes & cut them in halfs
- Now scoop out them & make hollow pots with thin skin
- Now par boil them, strain & keep it aside
- For filling take the oil in a non stick pan, roast the cashew & pistachio then add green chili, ginger and saute them for a minute.
- Now add 1/2 tbs chili powder, 1/2 tbs garam masala, 1/2 cumin powder & cardamom powder.
- Now add Tofu with salt & saute for 2-3 minutes adding Raisins at last. Your filling is ready!
- Now brush the potato pots with oil & Preheat the Air fryer at 180 degrees for 3 mins, place the hollow pots in it for 10 mins at the same temperature.
- Once the hollow pots are ready, its time to pack the pots with the filling properly.
- For marinate- Take youghurt, add turmeric powder, kasoori methi, 1/2 tbs garam masala, 1/2 tbs red chili powder, 1/2 tbs cumin powder, ginger- garlic paste & salt, mix well
- Now marinate the filled pots, cover the pots well.
- Place the marinated pots on grill pan or tandoor for 7-8 minutes
- Sprinkle some chaat masla & squeeze some lemon on them
- Serve hot with Kachhi aami kick.
- If you don’t have an Airfryer, you can deep fry the hollow pots
- You can also use Paneer instead of Tofu