I always like fancy things; fancy clothes, accessories, restaurants, places and of course food. I see these days’people are working a lot on the presentation of food. Seeing the trend I have been trying to work on the presentation, mixing the flavours and creating a dish which looks great and tastes equally good. One of such is this cute little Achaari Paneer Mini Bread Bowl With Cheesy Twist; they are extremely easy with minimal ingredients. With my experience in kitchen I have learned you can pull off a beautiful dish with simplest of ingredients. It’s not necessary to have fancy ingredients to create a fancy dish. Just go by your creativity, play around, don’t hesitate to experiment in kitchen and you will see the magic.
I get so fascinated with the way food is presented these days; Simplest of food with few techniques and creativity could look beautiful and tasteful. Restaurants are using liquid nitrogen to create that smoky cloudy effects in the drinks, shot glasses are used to serve tangy water with Gol gappa and calls it golgappa shots, Kulhad matar-kulcha are trend these days. People are willing to spend for these fancy presentation and non-traditional ambience. One of such place is Social & Farzi café, they have some amazing looking dishes and drinks.
Achaari Paneer Mini Bread Bowl with Cheesy twist is another recipe which I have developed lately. I love the aroma of freshly baked breads and when you top it with mozzarella, its heaven. The dish is simple yet exotic and looks extremely beautiful. I worked on the presentation here, pulled out a traditional achari paneer/cottage cheese and bread in such an interesting pretty looking dish. All you need is freshly baked bread buns (Will share the recipe in another post), you can also use ready made buns and make these cute little surprise pots instantly. Here I am using little soup buns to make bread bowls.This twist is going to lift your taste buds; you will simply love this ensemble.
Do try them on your own as this Achaari Paneer Mini Bread Bowl with Cheesy twist is an excellent party snack which can make you a star chef among friends and family.You can serve them on a wooden board with some salad or chutney on the side to give the dish a restaurant like presentation and fancy look.
Let’s get started!
Ingredients & Quantity
- 4 Soup buns
- ½ cup Paneer/Cottage cheese
- 1 cup Onions, roughly chopped
- ½ cup medium Tomato, roughly chopped
- ½ cup Capsicum
- 2 green chillies or more as per your taste
- 1 tbs Olive oil
- 1 tbs Ginger garlic paste
- ½ tbs Chili powder
- 1 tbs Coriander powder
- ½ tbs Achaari masala
- ½ tbs Kasuri methi/Dried fenugreek leaves
- 1/4 tbs Garam masala
- ½ tbs Salt to taste
- ½ cup Mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup Cheese spread
How to cook?
- Cut the soup buns from centre and scoop out to create a pot like hollow centre.
- Now keep them aside
- To make achaari paneer/cottage cheese filling, cut the paneer in rough chunks.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Now put green chilies, onions and let it sizzle, don’t cook it to soft, we need crunch here
- Add ginger garlic paste and cook for 4-5 mins
- Now add all spices with a spoon of water
- Cook for 3-4 mins
- Add capsicum and again cook for 4-5 mins
- Now put tomatoes and cook till soft
- Now add Paneer/Cottage cheese into it
- Mix well, put Achaari masala & Kasuri methi/Dried fenugreek leaves
- Add salt & cook for 2-3 mins, your Achaari Paneer/Cottage cheese filling is ready
- Now take out cheese spread and nice spread it in the hollow bread bowls, one tbs each bowl would be sufficient.
- Put the Achaari Paneer/Cottage cheese filling till the top into the bread bowls
- Top them with mozzarella cheese
- Now on convection bake the pots for 8-10 mins at 180 degrees. Your Achaari Paneer Mini Bread Bowl with Cheesy twist is ready
- Sprinkle some oregano and serve them hot.