Peri Peri Youghurt Dip
Peri Peri Sauce is a staple food of Portugal… But as they say Indian are adaptive of any culture & any food ..So here I am sharing a silky hot dip made of Peri Peri sauce & Yoghurt. By now you all know that for me health comes first. So I m making it with Yoghurt & loads of olive oil, as you all know I am in love with olive oil, here I am using loads of extra virgin olive oil 🙂 You can enjoy this hot n creamy dip with Pita breads, flat breads, sandwich, Parantha, kabaabs..almost with anything & everything..and yesss when you talk about calories you can this finger licking sauce as much as you want, 50 gms of it just contains approximately 70 calories :-)What are you waiting for? go for it Now!!
- Cooking time: 00 Hrs 00 Mins
- Serves: 6 Person(s)
- Category: Veg
- Cuisine Type: Deli, Indian
- Good for: Brunch, Lunch, Snacks, Dinner
Ingredients & Quantity
- 10-15 Kashmiri red chili
- 8-10 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 tbs red chili flakes
- 2 tbs capsicum, finely chopped
- 2-3 tbs coriander leaves, finely chopped
- 1 lemon, juice
- 1 1/2 cup yoghurt
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbs fresh oregano leaves
- Salt to taste
How to cook?
- Remove the stems of Kasmiri red chili & soak them in water for 5 mins &
- Grind all the ingredient (except for chili flakes & salt) to smotth paste in a mixer grinder adding olive oil to it slowly
- Now take the out the mixture in a bowl & add yoghurt to it & chili flakes & salt.
- Now pour more olive oil & Refrigerate in a dry container or Jar.
- Eat whenever you want.
- You can store this for 30 days in refrigerator. Just top it up with olive oil when ever you consume.:-)