Salad…when you hear salad, your faces come down but trust me salads could be an interesting accompaniment & a wholesome meal both. What i like most about them is they are extremely refreshing, light on stomach & yes they are super duper healthy. So here is a power packed salad with high fibers & proteins, try this super healthy & delicious salad with wine at dinner with the one you LOVE….
Ingredients & Quantity
- 1 cup broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 cup french beans
- 1 carrot, long slits
- 1/2 cup corn
- 1 tbs garlic, chopped
- 1 tbs oregano, dry
- 1 tbs extra virgin olive oil for dressing
- 1/2 tbs olive oil for sautteing
- 1 tbs sesame seeds, rosted
- 1/2 tbs freshly ground pepper or lesss as per taste
- 1/2 tbs chili flakes as per taste
- salt to taste
How to cook?
- Boil broccoli, carrot, beans & corns for 5 mins & strain
- Now in a pan, add olive oil & saute the veges till they get little burnt
- Now add salt, pepper & chili flakes
Serve hot or warm topping with extra virgin olive oil & sesame seeds.