Eggless Mango Muffins With Mix Flour
Since mangoes are everywhere in market, I cannot stop myself buying them, looking at that beautiful greenish- yellow color, that hypnotic sweet-tangy aroma. I just cant resist myself indulging into this delicious finger liking fruit. I have loads of them stuffed in my refrigerator, so thought of making some sweet & healthy treat for my friends over the weekend.
Here I am sharing the recipe for my cute little Eggless Mango Muffins With Mix Flour which my friends hogged like crazy. These little pots are made up of homemade mango pulp & mixed flour. These are extremely healthy & contains calories not more that 160 each 🙂 so you can also indulge yourself in these beautiful pots guiltfree:)
- Prep time: 00 Hrs 15 Mins
- Cooking time: 00 Hrs 25 Mins
- Serves: 6 Person(s)
- Category: Veg
- Cuisine Type: Bakery, Breakfast, Cafe, Indian
- Good for: Breakfast, Snacks
Ingredients & Quantity
- 1 cup mix flour (Wheat + Bran +maida in equal quantity)
- 5-7 tbs of homemade mango pulp
- 1 tbs baking powder
- 6 tbs oilv oil
- 7 tbs low fat milk
- 3-4 tbs stevia or brown sugar (Could be less or more depending upon the sweetness of mangoes)
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 tbs vanilla extract
- 3-4 tbs mango chopped (for filling & garnishing)
- 2-3 tbs mango pulp (for garnishing)
How to cook?
- Preheat the oven to 280 degrees C.
- In a bowl, add the mango pulp, sugar and milk and mix well using an electric mixer or a hand whisk.
- Add oil and vanilla extract and mix again.
- Now add flour, baking powder and salt & Fold gently.
- Pour into muffin moulds with a hollow center and sprinkle some chopped mangoes.
- Now bake at 200 degrees C for 20-25 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.
- Let the muffins cool in the pan for 5 minutes and then remove and let it cool completely.
- Now once the muffins are cooled, fill them with mango chunks & mango puree as per use & serve 🙂
- You can use muffin moulds of your choice
- You can use packed mango puree as well