Hi Everyone! Mondays are something no one of us like, after a good weekend none of us feel like going for work on Monday’s. These Monday blues are something we cannot get rid off, but I am going to push these blues with something interesting today. This will refresh your mind and satiate your sweet tooth too 🙂 So get ready to lift your mood with Paneer (Cottage cheese) pudding with Museli topped with crumbled brownie. Isn’t it sound yummy..and I can feel that the very name itself lifted your mood.
Just look all those layers with crunchy museli, creamy cheesy custard and yes how can you overlook the crumbled brownie over the top. How could you not want to dip your spoon in these cute little sweet monsters?? I know I cannot resist them too.
These lovely cups are tasty and super healthy. Layered up with all healthy ingredients like Museli, Almonds, Blackstarp Molases, sugar free Paneer (Cottage Cheese) custard & dark chocolate brownie. Combined together to make a beautiful crunchy creamy Paneer (Cottage cheese) pudding.
After a rainy relaxing weekend, I was in no mood to grab my bag and leave for office at 9.30 in the morning. With traffic jam all over the place due to water logging, Welcome to monsoon. Its raining here and I am just fed up working from Monday – Friday. I think I need a long break with my office job and all I want to do is cooking some good food and relaxing. Wow who doesn’t want that? My boss going to sack me if he got to know all this, with all these thoughts running in my mind the whole day. I am now back from office and I thought of making my Monday a bit exciting so I ended up making this enticing Paneer (Cottage cheese) pudding.
Try out the recipe, I am sure this will lift up your mind too and these Paneer (Cottage cheese) pudding would give a perfect end to your busy, tiring and boring Monday.
Paneer (Cottage cheese) pudding
- Prep time: 00 Hrs 15 Mins
- Cooking time: 00 Hrs 10 Mins
- Serves: 6 Person(s)
- Category: Veg
- Cuisine Type: Bakery, Deli
- Good for: Breakfast, Brunch, Snacks, Dessert
Ingredients & Quantity
- 1/2 cup paneer, grated
- 1 cup low fat milk
- 1/2 spoon custard powder
- 1 tbs spoon sugar free
- 1 tbs milkmaid
- 1/2 tbs green cardamom
- 1/2 cup Muesli (Readymade)
- 1/2 tbs choco chip
- 1 tbs mix dry fruits (Raisins+ Almonds+ Pumpkin seeds)
- 1/4 tbs poppey seeds (Roasted)
- 1 tbs honey
- 1/2 tbs butter (Melted)
- 1 tbs Blackstrap molasses (or +1 if required)
- 1/2 cup crumbled brownie (Readymade- Optional)
How to cook?
- Dry roast Muesli in a pan with dry fruits for 5 mins
- Now add honey, Blackstrap molasses & choco chip, mix well
- Now let it cool & then add melted butter to it.
- Divide the mixture evenly in bowls of your choice & set by pressing it with a spoon.
- Now refrigerator for 15 mins.
- Now boil the milk with grated paneer (Cottage cheese)
- Add sugar free & boil till milk start thickening.
- Now mix the custard powder with cold water gently & pour in the mixture.
- Boil with constant stirring till the texture is thick & sticky
- Now add milk maid stir well & remove from the gas adding cardamom powder.
- Now after 5 mins, spoon out the mixture and pour in the bowls evenly.
- Now top it with crumbled brownie & refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Your Paneer (Cottage cheese) pudding is ready to be served.
If you don’t have brownie you can top the pudding with roasted dry fruits or fruits.