The season of mangoes is back and market is flooded with mangoes. Every day I see more than 10 mango dishes post on Instagram and people are just can’t get out of Mangoes, I guess that’s why Mango is called the King of fruits. Everyone just love them, I don’t even know a single person who doesn’t like mangoes. They are everyone’s favourite!
Last week had been pretty exciting for me, I have taken up weekend stall in a Mall. Preparing menu, shopping ingredients, cooking trials is all what I have been doing. But working on the thing you love is therapeutic; even if you work day and night you don’t feel tired. It is always important to love your work, that love gives you strength to give your 100 percent and perform better each time. Yes! That’s the beauty of doing what you really want to do, it keeps you indulged yet relaxed and satisfying.
Well after seeing so much of mangoes, I also decided to share my recent experiment with them. Oats & Museli Tart with Mango Yoghurt, this dish is my hot selling in my stall; since its light, it has mangoes, its healthy and it’s great for summers. Oats & Museli Tart with Mango Yoghurt can be your breakfast favourite very soon. The moment you learn to make them you can’t resist yourself. This is the best way to start your day, instead of going the traditional way, I tried to experiment with these healthy ingredients to create something beautiful and irresistible.
Oats and Museli Tart with Mango Yoghurt is a dish which has ample scope for experiment. All you need is to make a good batch of Oats and Museli Tarts and keep experimenting with the filling. You can fill the tarts with your favourite flavour of Yoghurt and top it with fruits and nuts. You can also try your hands on scooping out some ice-cream in them or if you are a custard lover, try that. Now you see with just one dish you can keep on improvising and surprising yourself with a new taste every time.
- Prep time: 00 Hrs 15 Mins
- Cooking time: 00 Hrs 10 Mins
- Serves: 6 Person(s)
- Category: Veg
- Cuisine Type: Café, Deli, Fusion
- Good for: Breakfast, Dessert
Ingredients & Quantity
- 1 Cup traditional oats
- 1/2 cup Museli
- 1/2 cup mix dryfruits
- 2 tbs Pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbs Sunflower seeds
- 3 tbs Molasses (or Honey or Brown Sugar)
- 2 tbs butter, melted
- 1 Cup Mango yoghurt (Or any of your favourite flavour) chilled
- 2 Cup chopped mangoes, chilled
- Canola oil to grease the tart moulds
How to cook?
- Take a mixer jar and put oats and museli into it
- Now churn it to make a dusty mixture
- Add butter, molasses and dry fruits (leave some for garnish) and churn again till the ingredients are well combined
- Take out the mixture in a big bowl and with the your hands nicely kneed the mixture
- If you feel the mixture is not combined well, put some more butter and ½ spoon warm water
- Now grease 6 tart moulds with canola oil
- Nicely place the mixture in each mould, pressing with your fingers. I used the detachable base tart moulds, it is easy to de-mould the tarts in them
- Now place it in convection or oven at 180 degrees for about 8-10 mins or till the tarts turn a golden
- Once the tarts are done, let them cool for some time
- Put your mango youghurt in decorating pipe and fill each tart with it
- Top them with Mango chunks and leftover dry fruits.
- Your Healthy and Refreshing Oats and Museli Tart with Mango Yoghurt is ready