Ragi Nutella Cake Pops | Valentines Day special- Video Recipe
This valentines, try these super cute Ragi Nutella Cake Pops for your love.These Cake pops has all the goodness of Ragi & Nutella. Easy to make, they are beautiful and an ideal gift for any occasion.
This is my first attempt on the cake pops, I have been thinking since long for trying this and what best occasion can I find than valentine day.
Here is a quick video 🙂
Do give them a try yourself and indulge in this cute chocolatey treat.
- 1/2 Cup – All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 Tsp- Baking Powder
- 1/4 Cup – Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 Cup – Ragi Flour
- 2 TBSP – Milk + more if required
- 1/2 Cup – Sugar
- 1/4 Cup- Butter
- 1 Egg
- 1 TBSP- Nutella or more
- Melted dark & white chocolate
- Pop sticks
- Sprinklers (Heart, Round & Vermicelli)
How To Make?
- Take a bowl, add all purpose flour, Ragi flour baking powder and cocoa powder and mix well.
- In another bowl, whisk egg white till it becomes frothy.
- Add butter, sugar, milk
- Mix dry ingredients with wet
- Fold the batter nicely until no lumps
- Now pour the batter in baking tray. You can also spread some sprinklers over your cake
- Bake for 20-30 mins. Check by poking a tooth pick
- Now once the cake is cool, crumble it in a bowl
- Add 1-2 tbs Nutella so that the cake gets binding
- Roll in balls and heart shape and then freeze for 5-10mins to set
- Now dip in melted white and dark chocolate and cover thoroughly
- Use sprinklers and let them set
- Now decorate with ribbons
Your Ragi Nutella Cake Pops are ready…